There are numerous door series products available in the world, catering to different purposes, styles, and functionalities. Here are a few notable ones:
- Entry Doors: These are the main doors used for entering a building or home. They come in various materials such as wood, fiberglass, and steel, and often feature decorative elements and security features.
- Interior Doors: Interior doors are designed for use within a building, separating rooms and providing privacy. They come in different styles like panel doors, flush doors, French doors, and sliding doors.
- Garage Doors: These doors are specifically designed for garages and provide secure access for vehicles. They can be manual or automatic, and are typically made of materials like steel, aluminum, or wood.
- Patio Doors: Patio doors are designed to provide easy access between indoor and outdoor spaces. They often feature large glass panels to maximize natural light and offer views, and can be sliding doors, French doors, or folding doors.
- Security Doors: These doors are built with enhanced security features to protect against break-ins and intrusions. They often have reinforced frames, multiple locking points, and materials like steel or composite materials.
- Fire-rated Doors: Fire-rated doors are designed to resist the spread of fire and smoke within a building. They are typically made of fire-resistant materials and have specific ratings based on their ability to withstand fire for a certain duration.
- Storm Doors: Storm doors are installed in front of exterior doors to provide additional protection against harsh weather conditions. They offer insulation, ventilation options, and can have glass or screen panels.
- Bi-fold Doors: Bi-fold doors consist of multiple panels that fold and stack against each other when opened. They are often used for large openings, like closets, room dividers, or as exterior doors in certain architectural designs.
- Revolving Doors: Revolving doors are often used in commercial buildings and high-traffic areas. They consist of multiple rotating panels that allow people to enter and exit simultaneously while minimizing the exchange of air between indoor and outdoor spaces.
These are just a few examples of door series products available in the world. The specific options and variations may vary based on manufacturers, regions, and individual preferences.